Hey friend! I’m so happy you’re here! I’m Brooke – a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Chicago. I’m from Central Illinois so I’m often traveling back and forth for photo sessions. As a lover of the world, my bags are always packed for anyone who wants to take me away to their destination wedding or elopement!
I’m inspired by the little things – the details that make all the difference. Whether it’s a coffee shop engagement session where the couple met, or the groom surprising the bride with a hand built wedding arbor at their first look – your photos should speak about who you are as a couple and how your story began. My art is about capturing the beauty of these moments and the authentic, real emotion. I strive to bring a carefree energy to the images I create because I feel the best photographs are the ones that appear effortless.
I know you have unlimited options when it comes to choosing a photographer, and making the right choice is so important. I don’t want to be just another check off your wedding vendor list – I aim to be a trusted resource and friend. I would love the chance to chat with you, learn about your vision for your day, and see if we’re a good fit!
Because I will ask 1,000 questions about you, it’s only fair you know a few things about me!
- I married my amazing husband Shane in 2016 – and our life together is my favorite adventure
- I am completely IN LOVE with our dog Indy! We rescued him in July 2017 and he has stolen our hearts. Our two cats wish we would take him back!
- I’m a planner – in work and life. I am always making lists on paper, my phone, and in my head. I’m always the first one to volunteer to plan a party, event, or trip!
- I spend a lot of time daydreaming of traveling with my husband. We’ve only checked a few places off of our “Must See” list. We just recently celebrated his 30th birthday in Venice!
- I could eat popcorn every. single. day.
- My husband was born and raised in the Bahamas and we often visit his parents at his childhood home. We even brought Indy last year!
- I’m a crafting/DIY queen
- I’m an amateur (but enthusiastic) home decorator!
- I love the art of handwriting and am currently learning calligraphy